I am a bag builder, a leather worker, a mom and wife. I have lived most of my life in Colorado, spending 12 wonderful years in the mountains of Summit Co. Although I feel most at home near the woods, I also have deep gratitude for the culture and immense diversity the city of Denver brings to my life.
I am the designer and builder, (aka everything) at BuxieJo Bags, and am really excited about starting JAK Designs.
Life is really great.
5 random things about me:
- Family, having a positive impact in the world every day, and pursuit of my passions.
- I love to be active, and busy. Preferably outdoors.
- I love to cook, and even bake. I am always trying to update old recipes with healthy ingredients. My boys probably miss butter more than they’d like to admit…
- Spicy food is my jam as well! Perfect match Jennifer!
- I haven’t seen most movie classics. My parents didn’t raise my brother and I with a T.V in the house. So, no Star Wars, ET, or even most Disney films.